Courses and seminars in the winter semester 2023/2024:
- Linear Algebra 1 (NMAG111+NMAG113) - Czech only.
I am or was (co)organizer of the following meetings:
- Silting Theory, Algebras and Representations, Prague, September 12 - 16, 2022.
- Rings, modules and approximations, Prague, January 30 - 31, 2020.
- Quantum Flag Manifolds in Prague, Prague, September 16 - 20, 2019.
- Workshop and 18th International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2018), Prague, August 8 - 17, 2018.
- Some Trends in Algebra 2017, Prague, September 4 - 8, 2017.
- Workshop on Derivators, Prague, December 12 - 16, 2016.
My primary research area is non-commutative algebra. I am especially interested in:
- representation theory of associative rings and algebras,
- homological algebra, and
- connections to homotopy theory and algebraic geometry.
See also my list of publications.