Courses and seminars in the winter semester 2016/2017:
- Algebra 1 (NMAG201) - Czech only.
- Algebraic Geometry (NMAG401) - Czech only.
- Grothendieck derivators (NMAG498) - an advanced course.
- Homological methods in commutative algebra and Cohen-Macaulay modules (NMAG475) - a student seminar.
You may also visit the Student Information System where you will find information in English about courses given at the faculty.
I am one of the organizers of the Workshop on Derivators in Prague on December 12-16, 2016.
My primary research area is non-commutative algebra. I am especially interested in:
- representation theory of associative rings and algebras,
- homological algebra, and
- connections to homotopy theory and algebraic geometry.
See also my list of publications.