Dear Colleagues and Friends!
The Department of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Charles University in Prague cordially invites you to the Workshop Analytical Methods in Statistics (AMISTAT 2015), which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, in November 10-13, 2015.
The workshop follows-up successfull AMISTAT 2011. It is an opportunity to meet, exchange ideas, and to discuss topics on solved and unsolved problems of mathematical statitics, among others concerning the following subjects:
- Fisher information
- parameter and function estimation
- characterization problmes
- sufficiency, ancillarity and exponential families
- generalized linear models
- signal plus noise models
- stochastic inequalities
- asymptotics versus non-asymptotics
- other related subjects of your recent interests
We are looking forward to seeing you in Prague in November!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee of the AMISTAT 2015 workshop.
News and UpDates
- 28/10/15 | Another minor changes in the program. Updated version of the program available in the program section
- 21/10/15 | Minor changes and corrections in the workshop program. Updated version is available in the program section
and a PDF version of the program can be downloaded
- 15/10/15 | The final program of the AMISTAT 2015 workshop is now set and available online.
A PDF version of the program can be also downloaded from here.
Please note, that some minor changes are still possible to occur in the program.
- 09/10/15 | The preliminary AMISTAT 2015 workshop program program is now available online. For details see the Program tab. A PDF version of the program can be also downloaded from here. Please note some minor changes are still possible to occur in the program.
- 01/10/15 | The AMISTAT 2015 workshop poster is now available online. A PDF version of the poster can be downloaded from here.
The workshop organizers recently discovered that some accommodation providers in Prague were offering participants the conference hotel bookings in Prague referring directly to the AMISTAT 2015 workshop. Please note that no one from the organizing committee has ever authorized any external provider to do so. The workshop participants are expected to book their accommodation by themselves according to their own preferences. For more information about the workshop venue click here.